General Terms and Conditions
Course registration and payment terms
Payment is usually made by credit card at the time of booking. However, you may request an invoice instead. Payments may be made by electronic funds transfer or credit card. Details for this can be found on the invoice.
All credit card payments incur a 1% surcharge.
Please pay before the course commences. usually we do not send out printed materials until payment has been received.
- Payment is required before attending the course unless agreed in writing.
- Your place is not confirmed on the course and an exam will not be ordered for you until we receive payment of the invoice.
- Printed material including manuals and pre-study guides will not be sent until payment or a purchase order number has been received. Exceptions must be agreed in writing.
Cancellations and Postponements
- Cancellations outside of 10 business days before the start of the course will receive a full refund when all printed materials already received are returned.
- Cancellations within 10 business days before the start of the course will incur a cancellation fee of $80+GST for each day of the course. For example, the cancellation within 10 days of a three day course will incur a fee of 3x$80=$240+GST. Printed materials must be returned before any refund minus the cancellation fee is processed.
- Postponements made outside of 10 business days before the start of the course will not incur a fee
- The first postponement within 10 business days before the start of the course will not incur a fee.
- Any subsequent postponements within 10 business days before the start of the course will attract a fee $80+GST for each day of the course that has been postponed.
Inability to complete a course once started
We will make every effort to re-schedule you into another course to complete the remaining days. We cannot offer you a refund.
You will usually be informed of the results within one working day of taking the exam. paper Practitioner exams may take longer to process.
Certificates & Registration on the APMG UK web site
It can take up to two weeks for the certificates to be awarded and delivered to you upon successful completion of the exam.
You will be listed on the Successful Candidate Register on the UK based APMG web site once you have successfully completed exam.
This process can take up to six weeks.
If you’re unsuccessful with the exam
See the Project Laneways Money-Back Guarantee
For the latest pricing on our public courses please look at the Course Summary and Pricing page.
- All prices are shown without GST. Australian residents will be charged GST at 10%
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Discounts may be available for group bookings
The exam standards are maintained by the examining body (usually APMG). Candidates will be asked to agree with the terms and conditions of the examination and certification when they register for the exam(s). In summary :-
- You will be required to produce photo ID.
- You will be awarded a Practitioner certificate only if you pass the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
- Change Management Practitioners and AgilePM Practitioners are required to re-register between 3 and 5 years after originally gaining the Practitioner qualification. The re-registration exam is similar to the Practitioner exam but may be a shorter version. However, we recommend that people seeking re-registration take the full Practitioner exam for the best results.