Terms and Conditions
Within one business day of booking you will receive an email confirming your course registration. A tax invoice will be attached.
Course registration and payment terms
Payment details and terms can be found on each invoice. Payments may be made by electronic funds transfer, credit card or cheque.
Please pay before the course commences and before we will send out printed materials
- Payment is required before attending the course unless agreed in writing.
- Your place is not confirmed on the course and an exam will not be ordered for you until we receive payment of the invoice.
- Printed material including manuals and pre-study guides will not be sent until payment or a purchase order number has been received. Exceptions must be agreed in writing.
We process the booking and send you an email with pre-reading, venue details, and an invoice. The email and invoice will contain payment details. Payments may be made by electronic funds transfer, credit card or cheque.
All payments must use the invoice number as a payment reference.
One option will be to pay by credit card and you will be provided with a link to a Project Laneways web page for this purpose .
- If you want to pay by credit card, then you can go to that web page and enter the invoice number and the amount and press the ”Pay Now” button
- You will be redirected to the ANZ web site.
- You will need to enter the credit card details on the ANZ web site
- The credit card transaction is managed by the ANZ and we do not need to know your credit card details or store them.
There is an additional charge for payment by credit card. This will be 2.5% for American Express and 1% for Visa and Mastercard. Credit card payments before this date will not incur any extra charge.
Postponements and Cancellations
- Cancellations outside of 10 business days before the start of the course will receive a full refund when all printed materials already received are returned.
- Cancellations within 10 business days before the start of the course will incur a cancellation fee of $80+GST for each day of the course. For example, the cancellation within 10 days of a three day course will incur a fee of 3x$80=$240+GST. Printed materials must be returned before any refund minus the cancellation fee is processed.
- Postponements made outside of 10 business days before the start of the course will not incur a fee
- The first postponement within 10 business days before the start of the course will not incur a fee.
- Any subsequent postponements within 10 business days before the start of the course will attract a fee $80+GST for each day of the course that has been postponed.
Inability to complete a course once started
We will make every effort to re-schedule you into another course to complete the remaining days. We cannot offer you a refund.
You will usually be informed of the results of the PRINCE2® Foundation exam
, AgilePM Foundation exam
or the Change Management Foundation exam
within one working day of taking the exam.
The PRINCE2®, AgilePM and Change Management Practitioner exams have a different marking regime and it can take up to 2 weeks before the result is known. We will inform you as soon as we know.
Certificates & Registration on the APMG UK web site
It can take up to 12 weeks for the certificates to be awarded and delivered to you upon successful completion of the exam.
You will be listed on the Successful Candidate Register on the UK based APMG web site once you have successfully completed exam.
This process can take up to six weeks.
If you're unsuccessful with the exam
See the Project Laneways Money-Back Guarantee
Occasionally we are forced to make a change to the training venue after we have notified you of the location. In this event, we will recontact you by your preferred method to inform you of the change.
For the latest pricing on our public courses please look at the Course Summary and Pricing page.
- All prices are shown without GST. Australian residents will be charged GST at 10%
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Discounts may be available for group bookings
This is an APMG accredited course and the exam standards are maintained by the APMG. Candidates will be asked to sign a form stating that they agree with the terms and conditions of the examination and certification. The full text can be found here. In summary it says:
- You will be required to produce photo ID
- You will be awarded a Practitioner certificate only if you pass the Foundation and Practitioner exams
- PRINCE2 Practitioners, Chnage Management Practitioners and AgilePM Practitioners are required to re-register between 3 and 5 years after originally gaining the Practitioner qualification. The re-registration exam is similar to the Practitioner exam but a shorter version. However, we recommend that people seeking re-registration take the full Practitioner exam for the best results.