- Plan with confidence because your courses will never be cancelled.
- Study with confidence because our courses are backed with a Money Back Guarantee (see below) for both Foundation and Practitioner courses.
- Enjoy your learning because our courses are kept to reasonable sizes to encourage open discussion and debate
- Pay with confidence because of our unusually flexible conditions for postponement or cancellation (see below).
- Save money on future training (see below).
- Learn with confidence because course materials are of the highest calibre.
- Believe in your trainers because they understand Australian business needs.
- Use your training because it is practical.
The Project Laneways Money Back Guarantee
Our trainers are experienced in both teaching and the practical application of what they teach. They ensure that you’re almost certain to pass your exam on the first sitting. However, in the unlikely event that you do not pass first time on one of our public courses, then we will offer a full refund for the course where you were unsuccessful or a free exam resit (you can choose either). This guarantee applies to both our Foundation and Practitioner courses.
But what if I can’t make it?
At Project Laneways, we realise that life can have twists and turns; unexpected events can change plans. That is why we have devised terms that we think you can work with. Feel free to compare this with our competitors. We think they are the most reasonable and flexible conditions that you will find. Remember we don’t postpone or cancel courses
Postponements by you
Cancellations by you
- Postponements made outside of 10 business days before the start of the course will not incur a fee. This applies for every postponement outside 10 business days.
- The first postponement within 10 business days before the start of the course will not incur any fee.
- Any subsequent postponements within 10 business days before the start of the course will attract a fee of $80+GST for each day of the course that has been postponed. For example, the second late postponement of a three day course will incur a fee of 3x$80+GST, which equals $240+GST.
- Cancellations outside of 10 business days before the start of the course will receive a full refund when all printed materials already received are returned.
- Cancellations within 10 business days before the start of the course will incur a cancellation fee of $80+GST for each day of the course. Printed materials must be returned before any refund minus the cancellation fee is processed.
Save money on additional courses
Book on one of our public courses and you will receive a 10% discount on all further courses. This cannot be combined with other offers.