Change Management Series
Change Management Practitioner
In House and Public Courses available
Change Management Practitioner certification training course – one of its most successful change management training courses – will gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the principles around how to implement and manage change in an organisation. This course goes beyond the standard syllabus and includes a lot of material that you won’t find in similar courses. The Practitioner Qualification is recognised by the Change Management Institute as fully meeting the knowledge part of their accreditation scheme.
Designed to build upon knowledge gained in the Foundation course, this short Practitioner course includes a 2½ hour multiple-choice exam. The exam is open book and multiple choice.
- Applying the learnings from the Foundation to a fresh scenario.
- Learning more about designing learning interventions.
- Investigating the links between Change Management and Project Management.
- Studying how to apply techniques to discourage people from lapsing back into their old ways.
- A pre-course study guide with practice questions.
- Copies of all slides and notes. This includes material not found in the standard text book.
- More practice questions.
- The APMG Practitioner exam.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
Upon confirmation of booking, Practitioner course applicants will receive pre-course preparation materials. We estimate this will take approximately two hours to complete after taking the Foundation course.