Scrum Master Certification (Agile Business Consortium )
In House only.
Scrum Master. Updated Scrum courses for Scrum 2020
Scrum is now spreading beyond it’s traditional IT roots and is being in many disciplines across the organisation. This course includes the Scrum Basics and the accredited Scrum Master Course. NO IT knowledge is required to complete this certification.
This 2 Day course includes the Scrum Basics Course
- Scrum is the most popular agile approach.
- Scrum use is growing widely beyond traditional IT use.
- This is an internationally recognised accreditation.
- Gain a badge for your resume, linkedin profile and emails.
- The accreditation will not need to be renewed every few years.
- Quality training.
Scrum is the most popular agile approach.
Originally embraced by IT teams, Scrum is rapidly being adopted by other disciplines such as HR, Finance departments, product design, marketing and many others.
- Scrum is a framework within which people can collaboratively address complex problems, while creatively delivering outputs (called products) of the best possible value.
- Scrum is not a process, technique or definitive method. Rather, it is approach to team collaboration and effectively manages and prioritises the workload.
- The framework consists of Scrum Teams and associated roles, events, Artefacts and rules.
- Each of these components serves a specific purpose and is essential to Scrum’s success.
- Each of these components and the rules that bind them rules are described in The Scrum Guide, developed in 1995 and sustained by creators Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
The course has no pre-requisites. It is suitable for: –
- Portfolio, Programme and Project managers interested in moving to an agile approach.
- Anyone who works in teams with high workloads.
- Anyone who thinks there is a better way of working.
- Anyone who works alongside or within Scrum teams.
Note: This course has a wider business focus: Increased focused on Scrum’s application beyond IT & software development. This is unusual for a Scrum master course.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Scrum Framework as defined in The Scrum Guide.
- Understand – in detail – the role of Scrum Master and how the role interacts with different members of the Scrum Team and other stakeholders.
- Master the Scrum principles to better understand their application.
- Understand how to construct an effective team with an appropriate mix of skills and experience.
- Know how to act as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, promoting and enabling self-organization to create high value products.
- Learn how to facilitate Scrum Events and remove impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Help Scrum Product Owners refine product backlogs to guide early and incremental delivery of valuable products.
- Drive adoption of the Scrum framework for more effective solution development, working with stakeholders and other Scrum Masters to improve its effectiveness.
- Based on the 2020 Scrum Guide: The Definitive Guide to Scrum.
- Agile experts: Developed in partnership with Agile Business Consortium – leaders in promoting and enabling business agility.
- Wider business focus: Increased focused on Scrum’s application beyond IT & software development.
- No re-certification requirements: APMG Scrum Master certification does not expire; candidates do not need to re-certify.
- Convenience: The APMG-ABC Scrum Master exam can be taken at the end of the course.
- Free membership: Successful candidates are entitled to free 1-year membership with the Agile Business Consortium.
- Share your success: Successful candidates can claim a digital badge and share their success online.
- Experience: We have been delivering quality courses since 2007.
- Practical: All our trainers have practical experience in the subjects they teach.
- Small class sizes: Class maximum size is 12 for a better course experience.
- Lively and relaxed: Our courses are highly interactive for a better learning experience.
- Quality: We have been collecting Trustpilot reviews since July, 2018 and have an average score of over 4.8 out of 5.