Avoiding the cost of poor project managementProjects that are run badly will be late, over budget and deliver much less than was hoped. They become an albatross around the neck of the organisation.
Project management is a fundamental tool that allows an organisation to grow and adapt to an ever changing environment. There is plenty of evidence that projects are run better when a robust project management methodology is used. And they don't come much more robust than PRINCE2. That's why acquiring PRINCE2 certification, either at the Foundation or Practitioner level, will be such an important step for both you and your team. NOTE: The PRINCE2 training and exam syllabus taught by Project Laneways is adaptable to all facets of business management.
PRINCE2 is not the only answer, but it is one of the best
- PRINCE2 processes are adaptable to any type or size of project.
- it's much easier to learn than other methodologies
- it's an international standard with over a million exams taken since it was launched
- the PRINCE2 exam cost is surprisingly affordable compared to other business management courses
- it's used world-wide and is the most commonly used methodology in both Australia and New Zealand
- a Prince2 qualification can be a significant boost to your resume
- it's so widely used that if your organisation adopts it, finding and hiring people who already have experience in using it and have passed the PRINCE2 course, will be easy
Superior PRINCE2 Training Courses
Turbo-charge your career with a globally-acclaimed AXELOS PRINCE2 qualification.
PRINCE2 Foundation Course - $1,495
COMBINED Foundation and Practitioner Course - $2,495
Accredited PRINCE2 Agile Training. Standard price - $2,295
Special price for PRINCE2 Agile. If you complete any other PRINCE2 course with us - Only $1,995
- No hidden costs. All materials, exam fees, extra resources and Money-Back Guarantee included
At Project Laneways, one of Australia's most recognised PRINCE2 providers, our Money-Back Guaranteed, Melbourne-based PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner courses provide benefits to organisations, project managers, business managers, directors and executives, and any individuals wanting to increase their business management skills and employment prospects.
Enroll in the PRINCE2 course of your choice, NOW!
Check out the training dates below and then secure your seat in the course of your choice by making a booking online. Alternatively, call us on Melbourne 03 9038 9236 and we'll gladly answer any questions you have about the certification training, course materials, exam, or any other aspect of the programme.