Change Management Foundation Course - Melbourne & Sydney
APMG-accredited Change Management training + exam
This three-day, Money-Back Guaranteed Foundation course is one of Project Laneways' flagship business training courses and is designed to provide you with the skills and techniques you need to successfully manage change in a business environment. Included is a 40 minute multiple-choice exam on the third day.
The training is presented as a blend of Change Management theory and practical examples. You'll learn about the dynamics of change at the individual, team and organisational level. You'll also learn practical Change Management skills for facilitating change, and be able to plan for change and potential problems.
The Foundation course is suitable for all project managers, program managers and team members.
The course covers:
- Individuals: How they learn, what motivates them and how they react to change.
- Organisations: Different approaches to organisational change, emergent versus planned change, typical roles in change, and organisational culture.
- Communications and stakeholder engagement: best practices in communications and how to identify, segment and engage with stakeholders.
- Change Practice: Assessing the change impact, preparing for change, and dealing with resistance.
Participants will receive:
- A copy of “The Effective Change Manager's Handbook",
endorsed by the Change Management Institute and
aligned, chapter by chapter, to their
Change Management Body of Knowledge.
The syllabus and exam are based on this book
- A short discussion of the Prosci ADKAR® method and comparison with other approaches
- A copy of our “Portable Principles of Change Management”
Handout, a pocket sized study guide
- Copies of all the slides with additional notes
- A selection of templates and tools
- Practice questions for the Foundation exam
Course preparation and homework
You're expected to read the Project Laneways reading material which will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your booking. This should take approximately four hours and includes an extensive overview of Change Management and sample exam questions.
There is approximately 1 hour of homework to be completed in the evenings of the first two days of the Foundation Course. This consists mainly of sample questions along with answers and explanations. We find that this improves the outcome and consolidates the day's learning.
Once you've successfully passed your Foundation exam, you'll qualify to join our elite group of candidates looking to take their change management skills to the next level - the Practitioner level - completing the CMI knowledge requirements.
Book your Change Management Foundation certification course today!
Ready to "embrace change?" Check out the course schedule below, and then either get in touch with us on Melbourne 03 9038 9236 / Sydney 02 8212 3978 or book online right now to secure your place in our upcoming APMG Change Management Foundation course.