Agile Project Management (AgilePM) - Melbourne-based Certification Course. With introduction to Scrum
Learn how to apply the Agile project management methodology to your projects with internationally recognised qualifications - all Money-Back Guaranteed!
In the last ten years, Agile Project Management has been rapidly taken up across many industries as the preferred approach to managing initiatives. The AgilePM™ exam courses (Agile Foundation and Agile Practitioner) address the needs of those who want to be Agile.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the approach provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organisations requiring visibility and discipline around the tasks associated with managing projects. At the same time, it allows the fast pace, flexibility and empowerment offered within the Agile environment.
What is AgilePM?
In essence, it is an iterative process that focuses
- on customer value
- team interaction over tasks
- adapting to current business reality rather than following a prescriptive plan.
Agile PM has been around for over 10 years. Initially it was mainly used by small software start-up companies, but now it is used by many large corporate enterprises. This is because it works - and it works for many types of projects, not just software projects.
- The benefits of an Agile approach
- The typical life cycle of a project framed around the Agile method.
- How to control an Agile project whilst maintaining the flexibility that should come with it.
- The philosophy and principles of Agile Project Management
- The use of stand-ups, timeboxes/sprints and retrospectives
- How to Use MoSCoW prioritisation.
- The art of estimating and planning.
- About iterative and incremental development,
- The recommended roles and responsibilities in an Agile Project.
- The different management styles required.
- The essentials of Scrum and how it fits in.
Who should learn it?
- Project Managers
- Team managers
- Software developers
- Business analysts
- Programme/Project office staff
- Change managers
- Senior managers hoping to introduce the flexibility of Agile without losing discipline and control
Book your Agile certification course today
Note: classes typically fill quickly. So, book now to secure your place or call us on
Melbourne: 03 9038 9236