Programmes are groups of related projects all working together to achieve one end goal
Project Laneways is offering programme management courses, using a new methodology developed by the DSDM Consortium and fully accredited by APMG. This new methodology offers a ‘lighter’ touch approach to Programme Management than more traditional approaches.
Although, it based on the principles and philosophy of Agile Project Management, it can be used with programmes that have either traditional waterfall projects or agile projects or a blend of the two approaches.
Both seasoned programme managers, and those new to the area, will find this guidance offers valuable and practical advice for running successful programmes with an Agile focus.
- Maintain continuous alignment to a changing business environment.
- Ensure incremental and iterative realisation of benefits
- Deliver transformational change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk
- Work with existing corporate methodologies (e.g. PRINCE2®, MSP, Agile Project Management) and quality and audit processes.
- Improve rigour and visibility around programme management
PRIVATE COURSE ONLY - Minimum 6 people required. Contact us for more information.
Call on 03 9038 9236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org